Thank you so much for tuning in with the Read It With Whiskey podcast! In this episode, we have our second poet on the podcast: Natalie Nascenzi, author of Out of Chaos and The Aftermath of Unrest.
In our interview, Natalie and I had a great time talking about her book, The Aftermath of Unrest, which is a poetry/memoir. We also discuss lockdown and how it affected New York City, along with the crazy circumstances that bring people together.
Here is how to contact Natalie and learn more about her and her books:
Host, Laura Juntunen, Resources & Works:
Buzzsprout - Let's get your podcast launched!
- The Shockwave Series, Book 1: TRANSIENT PULSE https://amzn.to/3t2yyE9
- Instagram: @LauraJayLive @ReadItWithWhiskey
- Become a Patron: HERE
- Request to be a Beta Reader &/or ARC holder/participant for book #2 of The Shockwave Series by emailing Laura@LauraJayLive.com
- Learn Laura's Shockwave book series updates by subscribing to her - email list HERE!
- Purchase Laura's non-fiction book: Happiless Chokelist
- Self-Published Author? Request an interview in the Instagram bio: @LauraJayLive OR email ReadItWithWhiskey@gmail.com
Start for FREE
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.Support the show